- Stage One Design is Finished!!!
- Began Stage One’s Implementation!!!
- Added the first of many enemies to the game: Three K.I.L.L. Units: Sniper, Artillery, and Infantry James Units Ready for Duty!!!
- Designed and shipped of Space Adventure Pins.
- Re-Designed the Prototype Studios and Space Adventure Website!
- Designed and Implemented the first test level to test the Space Adventure existing engine
- Prototype Co2’s control is officially perfect, and ready for use.
- Our Engine finally handles the loading of background images and tile-like maps and worlds.
- Our engine’s camera is ready to work, with only minor bugs left: we can call this one done!!!
- Our engine’s collision detection is currently in development. We have captured basic collisions, but continue to experience tunneling (if anyone could help us out, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com).
- Our engine’s physics are officially perfect, and ready for use.
Thank you, everyone for your help. I hope you are as excited as we are for the game. 🙂 Have a good one!! Be back soon for more updates.